Monday, November 22, 2010

Today

Here's what I did today!

Today I did school (ok you guys probably knew that!) then I took a lunch break and I think I played outside during my lunch break, also during my lunch break I washed up a sink load of dishes (I know, boring as ever! lol) then I got back to school (of course school just has to be in our lives! lol) then I took a break from school and played with my friend, then I came in because she had to go home, then I got onto a website for school but it wasn't schoolwork, then I had dinner, then I cleaned the kitchen up again, then I got on skype and started working on the blog! If your wondering what I am going to do tonight, then I am probably going to go on BrainPop and then go to sleep!

Wow! I have never made a post this long! LOL!

Samantha

7 comments:

  1. Oh, if you are wondering what BrainPop is, then heres the link to it brainpop.com
    pretty simple, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Cool! I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the website! I have learned alot from it in just one week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine. Well normal I guess! When are you going to write agian?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry! I didn't get time to this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's great so far! Keep writing! (if you want to add a little detain that would be good, like, who your friend is, what subject in school you had the hardest time on, what you had for lunch. That kind of thing)

    ReplyDelete